Debbie's Unit Factory
Science Card (1 of 9)
Food Fit For An Ant
- styrofoam plate divided into 8 sections using a permanent
- food scraps, one for each section, such as apple pieces,
cookie crumbs, cheese, leaves, honey, meat, bread, peanut butter
- Find an anthill near the school.
- Place the plate with the different foods divided in sections
near the anthill. Make sure the plate of food is safe from birds.
- Observe and record what you see.
- Graph the foods according to how fast the ants ate it.
Debbie By Email Here
Don't Forget To Sign Debbie's Guestbook!
© 1996-2003 Debbie's Unit Factory All Rights Reserved.