Help Your Students Learn About Their
School & Develop Self Esteem
For Grades K-1
( $14.95 /95 pp / 8.5x11
/ Reusable plastic package )
A new school year is an exciting time for both teachers and
students. Young children entering a school atmosphere for the first time
can feel excited, timid and apprehensive. This theme unit is designed to
introduce children to their school surroundings and develop self esteem
by providing fun, hands-on activities that promote learning and a sense
- An "I Can Read Book" and "Me"
Booklet for students to make.
- Pocket Chart cards and Sentence Frames
- Easy to follow activities that provide skill practise
in computers, language arts, reading, creative writing,
math, science and arts & crafts.
- Simple Science experiments that may be
performed by individual students, in small groups or as whole class instruction.
- Fun activities consisting of connect
the dots, mazes, cut and paste, colouring and matching
- Songs sung to familiar tunes.
- Fun, rhythmic poems to read aloud.
- A play to perform.
- Name tags
Debbie By Email Here
Forget To Sign Debbie's Guestbook!
© 1996-2003 Debbie's Unit Factory All Rights